What separates the successful people from the average people is the gap between dreaming and doing.
The successful person closes the gap.
The average person ignores the gap.
The successful person takes the chance.
The average person plays it safe.
- Talk about what needs to be changed.
- Have self proclaimed solutions to problems.
- Can tell others how to fix what’s wrong.
- Figure out solutions to issues that they see.
- Dream about what could be if they ever had enough _____.
- Dream up solutions and do everything they can to see it happen.
- See a problem and fix it themselves.
- Sit in a meeting, leave, and do something with what they’ve envisioned.
- Don’t criticize how others are doing something because they’re busy doing what they do.
- Use their passion to make a difference.
Which are you?