If you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed that I’ve posted random tweets to young leaders.
While I am NOT an expert, I do think that being young and leading is one of the hardest things to do.
It’s often a calling to lead those older, more experienced, and even smarter than we are.
So, I wanted to put all of these tweets together for anyone interested. Here they are…
- Young leader: Never miss an opportunity to learn from the more experienced.
- Young leader: Respect isn’t just handed out, it must be won.
- Young leader: Never Let your age determine your impact.
- Young leader: Don’t be afraid of being stretched. The unknown often leads to valuable experience.
- Young leader: Use your time wisely. Never miss opportunities to gain wisdom.
- Young leader: Your integrity is valuable. Guard it.
- Young leader: In order to prove yourself, you must not run from the challenges.
- Young leader: What God has placed in you, let no one rip from you. Protect your passion.
Feel free to use these however you wish… Just passing along :)