1. A year ago my wife suffered a heart attack, a minor one but still it rocked our world. I am grateful that my beautiful bride is alive and well and by my side today. I can never thank my God enough…He is good.

2. I have been hearing Father asking me , “What do YOU want to do with this life I have given you?” He’s been asking me what I want to do. Never have had that happen with anyone here.

Not sure where this is going, but it’s certainly here NOW.

3. I’ve been blessed by God bringing some amazing people into our church community to lead and introduce a new discipleship training program. It has been completely transformational for our leadership team and we are excited for the vision that God has for it going forward. (The Story Formed Life)

4. God is giving me the grace to remain close to his heart. He is teaching me the importance of remaining Holy and Humble, and he is also giving me the grace to press on towards perfection. I’m loving it! I’m loving this closeness i experience with the Spirit of God!

5. Cory McDonald

In March my wife came home and said she wanted a divorce. Two days after she asked for the divorce I went to go stay with my Mom. Three months later I was on a business trip in Texas and in between meetings I turned my cell phone on and my wife had left a txt message that read “God told me this morning that we need to go to counseling and work on our marriage, I don’t want to, but I’m going to be obedient”. Up until this point and even that morning my wife was standing firm in her choice for a divorce. During this three months of being separated I rededicated my life to Christ’s service and God worked on me in a BIG way. Now, almost two months after our marriage was restored we’re starting a marriage ministry in our church, attend church every Sun, pray daily, and do bible study together. God did what I and many other people around us thought was impossible and that was saving my marriage. We serve an AWESOME God!!

6. Zee

God is good indeed.

Besides being awesome per se, He also kept me healthy during the kids’ camp as well as afterwards (usually I get sick when I get tired). Some of the kids and counselors got sick, but God’s in the process of healing them too.

Also, He has been teaching me soooo many things through my 11 boys (my Phoenix team at the camp)… He’s soooo good.