It’s that time of the year! That time of the year that we rack our brains trying to think of a gift that the person on our list will actually use instead of putting on a shelf like you’re pretty sure they did with last year’s gift. Now, all of us are a little different, but here are some Christmas gift ideas for the young leader on your list…
– For the person that keeps up with a lot of notes, jots down a lot of ideas, or even needs a place to keep everything. Evernote premium is something I use everyday.
– A cool and custom version of the classic notebook/journal.
– A solid case for the iPhone. These cases from Spigen provide protection and look good doing it. For the young leader that isn’t risky enough to “go naked” with their iPhone.
– A great option if you just don’t know. Good for music and apps.
– We have to carry our tools. This little bag has a spot for everything, but doesn’t over do it.
– Always a great option. I love the NLT… easy to read.
– A classic leadership book. A must read for any young, old, or any age leader.
– I love this Podcast App. It’s better than the Apple version and works on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
– Who doesn’t need new luggage… even the most experienced traveler can always use it.
– If you’re managing multiple social media accounts, this is a great tool for scheduling posts and getting “social” with your social media.
OK, help us out…. what other ideas do you have??
PS: You could pre-order my book (released in June ’14) here. Then they’ll get a gift during the middle of the year too! :)