I came across this article a few days ago. It lists 25 things that young professionals should know.
Some of the examples really resonated with me. Maybe that’s because I’ve exprienced the result of NOT knowing them. :-)
Here are a few of the items it listed…
- You should read an entire apartment lease before renting.
- Everyone likes to receive praise, but the smartest young adults actively seek constructive criticism.
- Understand the paystub that accompanies your paycheck.
- You’re never too busy to write a thank-you note.
- The less you write, the tighter the message. The less you talk, the stronger the speech.
- The only failure in your 20s is inaction. Everything else is trial and error.
Now, I’m asking for your advice…
What should young people know before they turn 30? I really want to hear what you have to say!