I came across some crazy excuses for missing work the other day.
I thought I’d share a few from this article and then hear some from you…
- Employee didn’t want to lose the parking space in front of his house.
- Employee hit a turkey while riding a bike.
- Employee said he had a heart attack early that morning, but that he was “all better now.”
- Employee donated too much blood.
- Employee’s dog was stressed out after a family reunion.
- Employee was kicked by a deer.
Ok, your turn. What’s the craziest excuse you’ve used… I mean heard for missing work?
This should be fun. :)