I don’t know about you, but I’m good at waiting for someone else to do something.
Sitting back, seeing a situation, and thinking, “Gosh! Someone should do something about that.”
I think we all have a little of that in us..
To sit and observe rather than observing and doing.
The problem with that is, of course…
If we’re all waiting on someone else to do something,
then none of us ever will.
- We’ll see someone hurting and never help.
- We’ll see someone hungry and never give.
- We’ll see war and never share peace.
- We’ll see sin and never share Jesus.
- We’ll see messy and never clean it up.
We have to start
There’s so much that has to be done…
so lttle time to do it.
So, my challenge to you?
Stop waiting for someone else to do what you’ve seen the need to be done.
Reshape the world around you.
It may take more than one person to change the world, but it’ll take at least one.
Let’s be one!