1. 1. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Apple. With vanilla ice cream. Yeah!

2. What’s the name of 1 person that you look up to? My dad. He soo patient with my little crazinesses.

3. What’s one exciting thing happening or that has happened in your life? I’m preparing to go to Tanzania to teach English for three and a half months at the end of the year.

4. How often do you wash your car? Completely random. If I’m taking anybody precious anywhere, up to once a week. If I’m just bummin around by myself, as seldom as once a month.

2. 1 Pie: Boston Cream Pie…mmmm

2 Who do I look up to…so many…but my single parent friend Michelle who does the job of two and does it so well. Love her.

3. I’ve been on a couple mission trips to the Dominican Rep. Life changing and amazing.

4. Wash my car? haha…that’s funny

3. 1. My grandmother’s chocolate pie.
    2. My friend Sharon — she was my mentor/second-mom when I was in college and away from home.
    3. I went on my first mission trip to Costa Rica back in January and I hope to return later this year!
    4. …you’re supposed to wash it?!

4. 1. What’s your favorite kind of pie? I love cherry pie and dutch apple pie.

2. What’s the name of 1 person that you look up to? My mom; she’s my best friend.

3. What’s one exciting thing happening or that has happened in your life? Well, with Scott’s seizure in January and then his not being able to drive or work for 6 months, I’m driving hither and yon to make sure our son gets home from school and football practice. It’s not exciting in a good way, just more excitement in my life than I needed right now.

4. How often do you wash your car? It’s been way too long and it looks disgusting. I’m ashamed, but I don’t care anymore. :P

5. 1. key lime pie
    2. my dad – louie
    3. our family is getting bigger
    4. the question really should be, when was the last time i washed my car? :)

6. evie

1. Don’t really have one, I’m more of a cake person. hehe
    2. My mom.
    3. Some prayers I’m praying for others that I just know are going to turn into answers, I find that a daily excitement.
    4. Not enough. It needs washed badly now.

7. 1. What’s your favorite kind of pie? apple

2. What’s the name of 1 person that you look up to? Artie

3. What’s one exciting thing happening or that has happened in your life? hmm…husband, father, campus pastor at a history-making church, surrounded by incredible friends and men of greatness…LIFE…LIFE is exciting!

4. How often do you wash your car? God washes my car

8. 1. Peanut Butter Pie

2. My dad – Randy

3. Me and the family are about to make a move back to our home town. Exciting and nervous about it at the same time…

4. Ha…my car. Once a year. Mine is not worth washing! My wife’s once a month.

9. 1. I’m split between Country Apple and Pumpkin. Those are the only two I really ever eat.

2. My mom

3. Getting to go to Europe each year for the past 5 years. I always love those trips!

4. Depends on the time of year – in spring/summer/fall it’s usually once every other week, unless it gets really really dirty.

10. James

1. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Coconut cream pie. Apple pie, peach pie. It’s hard to decide. Oh, and Key Lime Pie. Love Key Lime

2. What’s the name of 1 person that you look up to? My Dad. He’s awesome.

3. What’s one exciting thing happening or that has happened in your life? My college experience was exciting. That’s when I turned to God and started to understand what it meant to be a follower. It’s been an adventure ever since.

4. How often do you wash your car? Haha! I’d love to wash them maybe twice a month but I think it’s been a year since I last washed either car.

11. Sonny Lemmons

1. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Either Blueberry or Key Lime.

2. What’s the name of 1 person that you look up to? You know – it’s kind of sad that it took me as long as it did to come up with a name. I’m going to go with Jane. One of my former students. She is totally unafraid to chase her passions with her whole being.

3. What’s one exciting thing happening or that has happened in your life? Too many exciting things have happened already, it’d be hard to pick one. :) So, I’m going to go with the HOPE for something happening…at some point, I guess…with my desire to write. Or speak. Or both. :)

4. How often do you wash your car? I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it may incriminate my slovenly nature.

12. 1. Pecan pie.

2. Ted Kruse, my pastor, my mentor

3. We are expecting our third child in October. Very exciting, and scary!

4. I never wash my car. Ok, mabye once or twice a year. Though it rains almost every day here in northeast Ohio…

13. 1. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
    DEFINITELY cherry :)

2. What’s the name of 1 person that you look up to?
    My dad, Bill

3. What’s one exciting thing happening or that has happened in your life?
    Becoming a Mommy through adoption

4. How often do you wash your car?
    Not as often as my 4 year old thinks I need to!