1. Ben

1) I hate spring. Spring = Allergy season for 2.5 months, in which I am in a drugged stupor 80% of the day.
    2)Satellite for now, NFL ticket!
    3) Best news – Our tickets to Phoenix from ATL were paid for, all 5 of us.

2. I’m really going to have to try this question post idea sometime. Maybe Thursdays?

1. What’s your favorite spring activity?
    Relaxing on the couch w/ the Mrs. and listening to the rain.

2. Cable or Satellite?
    Cable.

Alone. I need to think and catch up on some stuff.

4. What’s the best news you’ve gotten in the last 6 months?
    Full time opportunity on the team I was working a rotational job for.

3. 1. Finally going for a run… in a tshirt and shorts.
    2. I would choose satellite, even though we don’t have anything right now :)
    3. Alone… to just stop and think.
    4. New job 4 weeks ago.

4. evie

1. Going to a local park when their gardens are in bloom and just power walking/taking pictures. (Went this past weekend but it was still very much in Winter mode except for one blooming tree and a few flowers).
    2. Cable
    3. I’d take both. I spend a lot of time already alone though, so probably with a group.
    4. My youngest brother who had drug addiction issues is home again and has accepted Christ. Also, my cousin had a baby who was not growing and now at 5 months old he’s at almost 12 lbs and is doing much better. Couldn’t ask for better news.

5. 1. What’s your favorite spring activity?
    Baseball

2. Cable or Satelitte?
    Hmmm…neither

Alone

4. What’s the best news you’ve gotten in the last 6 months?
    My wife’s heart is “good”

6. Darrell Childress

1. Fishing – not so much for the actual fishing, but communing with nature and getting away

2. Satellite – more HD channels

3. With a group – I’m single so love the fellowship

4. Hillsong was touring America, got to see them in Atlanta last week

1. Darrell Childress

Hillsong was tremendous, it was a worship session under the guise of a concert, the Holy Spirit was alive and present.

7. 1. Riding my bike.

2. Cable.

3. With a group of people. I am more of a social butterfly than most people know.

4. The news that someone was going to donate $4,500 to the missions trip I’m leading in July so everyone on the team could buy plane tickets. Best day in a while!

8. James

1. I prefer Fall and Winter. Spring means it will be getting hot.
    2. Netflix
    3. Alone
    4. A couple of weeks ago we had about 50 people get baptized on one Sunday. That was awesome!

9. 1. What’s your favorite spring activity?
    Baseball

2. Cable or Satelitte?
    Cable

Group of people.

4. What’s the best news you’ve gotten in the last 6 months?
    I am getting a tax refund and not having to pay1

10. 1. Opening the windows to air out the house, and to go outside without a coat on! O/

2. Cable (LOVE my AT&T U-verse!)

3. With people!

4. My son made it in the pit orchestra for the school play! Can’t wait to see it next weekend! :)

11. Stacey S

1. Fishing/camping
    2. Satellite, couldn’t get cable even if I wanted it to far out in the country
    3. Alone, with my wife. We’ve had such little us time lately
    4. That the iPad 2 was announced and released within a few weeks and I was fortunate to get one. Shallow yes, but I couldnt come up with anything else

12. 1. What’s your favorite spring activity? Looking for the birds that are just passing through on their way up North, especially the robins and the eagles.

2. Cable or Satelitte? Cable, satellite goes out whenever the wind blows the wrong way or it rains. That’s just annoying.

3. If given the opportunity tomorrow, would you rather spend a day alone, or with a group of people? In light of the craziness of my life, I would like to be alone tomorrow so that I could read and relax.

4. What’s the best news you’ve gotten in the last 6 months? The best news that I’ve gotten in the last 6 months was that my husband and I were going to be able to attend theological school together in preparation for our future “after work”.

13. Angel

1. What’s your favorite spring activity? Photography, walking & picinics.

2. Cable or Satelitte? We have satellite

3. If given the opportunity tomorrow, would you rather spend a day alone, or with a group of people? I don’t like groups. Only one or two people. So if it were a group, I would choose to be alone.

4. What’s the best news you’ve gotten in the last 6 months? Not really any in the past while.

14. 1. My favorite spring activit[ies] are going to baseball games and working in my yard. There is something great about getting the yard in shape for summer.

2. I am a cable guy, although to a very limited degree.

3. I would spend the day with family. There is nothing like being with the ones you love.

4. The best news I received in the last 6 months was that my wife and I had a healthy baby girl.