1. You spend more time defending a doctrine than sharing Christ.
2. You confront people about using YouVersion in church.
3. You see church as something you do and go to rather than something you are.
4. You get angrier when you hear a cuss word than when you see someone hurting.
5. You find the homeless man on the street untouchable.
6. You’re more concerned with your giving record than your lost family member.
7. You dress for church to “give God your best”, but fail to give anything of value to your family.
8. You’re prouder of your Sunday School attendance chart than the baptism count.
9. You see prayer as something that must be done rather than a chance to talk with God.
10. You compare yourself to others for comfort rather than looking to God for transformation.
Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!” Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.
Any additions to the 10?