While a lot can be said and accomplished by hard work, dedication, and will, some things just aren’t meant for everyone.
Sometimes, our giftedness falls outside of the category that we would sometimes like it to.
Here are the top 5 signs that you just ain’t got it…
- You have to talk people into allowing you to serve in a certain capacity.
- While you study, work hard, and give it all you got, you just can’t seem to grasp it effectively.
- You don’t see growth with what you’re doing.
- There always seems to be someone around you that can do it better. (God placed them there, let go!)
- The greatest compliment you’ve ever gotten is, “Good effort.” (People don’t wanna lie)
Sometimes, we have to delegate our weaknesses
Sometimes, we have to come to the realization that we’re not meant to do that one thing.
Sometimes, we just ain’t got it.
Let it go!