Here’s a question that I’ve been asking myself lately…
What does it mean to follow Christ?
Now, I know that there are some typical answers to this question,
but they’ve really become more “church talk” than an actual lifestyle.
Here are a few practical examples of what following Christ look like when put into action…
- Loving people that seem to not deserve and love.
- Reaching out to help even when it seems to be really inconvenient.
- Making Jesus a part of every part of our lives.
- Not being afraid to step out on faith.
- Really believing and LIVING as if nothing else matters.
- Keeping eternity at the forefront of our minds.
- Believing and LIVING like there is a literal hell.
- Giving it all in determination to show others that they are important.
Luke 9:23 “Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”‘
What’s it mean to be a Christ follower?