Anyone who knows me personally knows that I have struggled in my past with a bit of a legalistic attitude.
It’s something that God has worked with me on over the past few years.
I’ve finally gotten to the point where I realize that God’s calling among Christians is to live a life of freedom and selflessness.
Our duty is to, ultimately, show Him through our every day lives.
So, here are a few things I’ve come to realize that we can do and still be Christians…
- Not join the “Let’s see how many Christians are on Facebook” group.
- Use regular Twitter instead of Christian Chirp.
- Leave off the fish under your email signature.
- Eat at Applebee’s Grill and Bar.
- Listen to music not labeled “Christian.”
- Fail to have any Jesus equipment on your car.
So, if you do any of these, don’t feel bad…you can still be a Christian!
If you don’t do any of these, don’t feel bad…you can still be one too!
What would you add to this list?