I got this in an email a few days ago. I hardly ever read a forwarded email, but this one caught my eye. I’m sure it’s been forwarded around the country several hundred times, but just thought I’d share for those of you that don’t usually read em…
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell-phone?
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if when we forgot it – we turned back to go get it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
- What if we never traveled without it?
- What if we always referred our friends and acquaintances to it?
- What if we used it in case of emergency.
Have we really put more value on our cell phones than on God’s Word?
For me, I use both a good bit…thanks to YouVersion!