In fact, it’s hard for me to believe it’s already been a year.
Over the past year, I’ve gotten to know a lot more about this young lady that I married.
- She’s very opionated.
- She really likes a good scalp massage.
- She’s kind.
- She’s patient (especially with me).
- She’s smart (look who she married :).
- She’s loving.
- She’s witty.
- She’s willing (to do whatever God wants).
- She’s determined (to push me to success).
- She’s supportive.
I know that it’s only one year.
For some of you reading this, you’re probably thinking, “Ahh…all that will go away.”
To you, I have to say… “You’re wrong!”
Thanks Melissa for one heck of a year!
Thanks Melissa for not expecting me to be perfect.
Thanks Melissa for being willing to compromise.
Thanks Melissa for allowing me to lead.
Thanks Melissa for the unending love.