Live as though Christ died yesterday, rose from the grave today, and is coming back tomorrow. -Theodore Epp
I’ve heard this quote for years, but I love the principle behind it.
We often live like Christ died a long time ago, may have risen from the grave a long time ago, and may be back a long time from now. However, when we start to live out what’s being said here, we begin to…
- Live with an urgency to tell others about Christ.
- We trade being timid for boldness.
- We trade sorrow for joy.
- We trade monotony for anticipation.
- We trade our preferences for others’ needs.
- We trade ourselves for others.
- We abandon ourselves and rely on God.
- We belittle the temporal and expand the eternal.
- Christ becomes our life, not just a priority in life.
- We die to ourselves in order to live for Christ.
Today, I’m going to do all I can to live as Christ died yesterday, rose today, and comes back tomorrow! (I really hope He does!! :-)