It’s one of those things that we can’t really create or go back to once we lose it.
No matter how many “new car scent” air fresheners we hang in the window, or how many times we Febreeze the car, we never get that smell back once we lose it.
This moment in life is just like that new car smell.
Once we leave this moment in our lives, we’ll never get it back.
Sure, we may try to recreate some memories, we may even face a mid life crises one day in which we try to relive a part of our past, but it’s never the same.
Where you are right now, the people you’re around, the opportunities that you have will never come back.
Your chance to live life to the fullest and impact the world to the fullest will never quite be the same.
The truth is, we’re all in a position now (whether we think it’s a good one or bad one) it won’t last forever.
The relationship that you have now won’t last forever.
The question is, what are we doing with it?
- Are we using this moment to the fullest?
- Are we taking the opportunities that come our way?
- Are we finding the good amongst the frustrating?
- Are we finding ways to have fun amongst responsibilities?
- Are we allowing God to use us the way He desires?
Once it’s gone, we’ll never get it back…Make the most of it.