What would it take…
- For God to become more than just our safety net, but our life line?
- For God to become more of who we are than what we do?
- For God not to just become our first priority, but our life?
- For the church to quit being a place where needs are met, but a people that meets the needs of the lost?
- For God to become our first instinct rather than our last resort?
- For us to quit focusing on our preconceived notions of how things SHOULD be, and start to live in God’s vision of what COULD be?