I’ve always heard the saying, “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” That is a true statement, but what if we took it a little further and said, “You miss 100% of the shots you do take if you have pitiful aim.”
- We aim to be better people…failing to realize why we need to be better.
- We aim to recover from an addiction…failing to deal with whatever situation lead to the addiction.
- We aim to stop repeating the same sin…failing to turn our focus onto the One that saved us from all sin.
- We aim to raise Godly children…failing to represent what a child of God should look like.
- We aim to grow our ministry…failing to remember that Jesus is the reason we do what we do.